he latest Raspberry Pi has been awarded number 4. Now with 2 micro-HDMI connections, so you can connect 2 screens. This Pi is also a lot faster than its predecessor, and can effortlessly play 4kp30 on both screens, or 1080p60 for 1 screen.
Due to the new ports, the enclosures for the Raspberry Pi 3B are not suitable for the 4B. The new Raspberry Pi 4 also uses a USB-C connector for power supply, so check for new power supplies as well.
• 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
• VideoCore VI graphics
• 4kp60 HEVC decode
• True Gigabit Ethernet
• 2 × USB 3.0 and 2 × USB 2.0 ports
• 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
• USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
• Optie voor 1GB, 2GB of 4GB LPDDR4 internal memory
This version has 2Gb of internal memory.
Make sure you have a good adapter! The Raspberry Pi V4 requires 3A to function properly.
Don't have a USB-C adapter? Then use an adapter from micro-USB to USB-C.
Usefull tool you might like: USB-microSD adaptor
Powersupply (UK/EUROPE): piPSU