NEW: We will deliver the euronode now with the newest software, the WPSD-dashboard (fka w0chp)!
if you start the new device, you need too use http://euronode to open the dashboard.
- new in this image: added M17 support
The EuroNode is the most complete and multi-deployable hotspot at the moment. It has standard WiFi, and a LAN connection is available. The EuroNode is a stand-alone solution and can be used almost anywhere. At home, on the road or elsewhere. A WIFI or LAN connection is sufficient to make contact with the rest of the Amateur Radio world.The universal design allows you to choose whether you want to use the DVMEGA or MMDVM firmware. The underlying Host software components are easy to configure using the PI-Star dashboard. The DVMEGA EuroNode hotspot is delivered fully assembled and pre-installed. Hotspot, Antenna and WIFI dongle are supplied in an attractive blister pack.
Download pi-star 4.1.6 for EURONODE here being replced by:
Notes on WPSD:
- LED's of the Nanopi will no longer be lit/flashing, only top board will have led's
- first boot, let it run for a bit, it will expand and update
- dashboard is now at: http://euronode or http://euronode.local
- Firmware 1.6.1 for the board is available in this Dashboard via: Config - Advanced -Tools - Modem Firmware.
Select DVMEGA-Euronode in the list
- Added M17 support!